For a company, "Cloud computing" refers to the fact of outsourcing the digital IT resources it exploits. You no longer have to run applications internally, they run in an external data centre accessible via Internet.
- CloudDesktop: transforms any computer into your personal workstation
- CloudApps: offers you a single work environment, bringing together all of your applications
- CloudMail: offers you real-time availability of your E-mail, calendars & contacts
- CloudBackup: the backup solution using our data centres
- CloudInfrastructure: a variety of high-end hosting solutions for all of your IT services
- Is your infrastructure showing signs of fatigue?
- How can you be sure of always having high-performance, reliable computer
systems, without excessive constraints?
- How can you meet your users’ needs and increase their work flexibility?
- How can you keep up with technological changes, without the risk of drowning
- How can you stay at the forefront of technology, without putting your budget
The answer may be simple. Delegate the management of your IT infrastructure, and retain only the essential elements, i.e. the functionalities. Thanks to ongoing technological watch, Systemat’s specialists put together Cloudbased solutions using major components supplied by Microsoft, Citrix, VMware and Cisco. Systemat listens to you and can provide you with a structured host infrastructure that meets your needs and is based on recognised and tested modules.
Are you looking for an IT model that frees you from dayto-day constraints and allows you to focus on your core business?
Systemat proposes two service contracts:
- The first contract, Cloud Services, covers the hosting of all the applications required for your business. All you need is a browser and an Internet connection.
That’s all! The IT infrastructure is installed at our data centre and is managed by our specialists using methods that guarantee a level of service much higher than that usually found in small and mid-sized firms.
- The second contract, Global-IT, includes administration and maintenance of server systems and client equipment as well as user assistance. With Systemat, you get a dedicated, multidisciplinary team and a clearly identified contact person who knows your IT infrastructure from A to Z, thanks to an initial audit. These services are needed in order to manage a conventional infrastructure on site, but can also
apply in part for Cloud-based services.
Systemat proposes a series of services that bring together several concepts:
- IaaS = Infrastructure as a Service (virtual server hosting, physical server hosting, etc.)
- SaaS = Software (application) as a Service
As a function of your needs, you can sign up for infrastructure services only (IaaS) in order to install your platform, and you can either retain management of it or delegate that to us via a Global-IT contract. You can also become a simple «user» and lease the necessary applications without having to worry about putting them into production (SaaS). Your IT staff can focus on their skills and their added value for the company.
Make your company more agile
Great flexibility of architecture and services, on-demand volume (up & down), less time spent on implementing projects.
Decrease the capital you have to invest
Pay-as-you-go model, instead of purchase or leasing. Transform IT expenditures from CAPEX to OPEX.
Refocus on your core business
Your IT staff can focus on their skills and their added value for the company.
- State-of-the-art techniques made available to everyone, thanks to the pooling of resources
- Complete outsourcing of maintenance and back-ups
- Guaranteed accessibility for mobile and desktop users
- Solid, reliable, redundant and secure infrastructure
- Tailor-made resources: servers, applications
- Ready-to-use, quickly available services (tests & demos)
- Assistance after implementation (Global-IT)
- Tailor-made contracts that combine insourcing, outsourcing & Cloud services
- Ready-to-use solutions that can be quickly deployed at low cost
- Costs depend on what services you use, which can evolve as your needs change
- Lower expenses for infrastructure and maintenance
- Cloud hosting (monthly fee)
- Licence leasing (monthly fee)
- Installation and migration services (fixed start-up fee)
Would you like more information? Please call us on +32 2 352 83 11 or send a request to email@example.com. We will arrange a meeting with a specialist on your premises or ours.