Systemat makes available a sales team entirely devoted to the public services and the bodies which depend on them. Systemat's Public sector team has more than 10 years experience of and continuous training in regulations on public procurement contracts.
The Public sector in Belgium is made up various bodies, the most important of which are give below:
Federal Public services (SPF) and Public Planning services (SPP) and the institutions and bodies which depend on them;
Federal legislative bodies;
The Federal Government;
Community and regional ministries;
Community and regional legislative bodies;
Community and regional governments and the institutions and bodies which depend on them;
Cities, towns & Communes, CPAS, Local police areas, etc.;
Other bodies (Mutual and inter-communal federations, Tourist Offices, Embassies, etc.);
Notification and control bodies;
- Dedicated, specialised sales team;
- In-service training on regulations on public procurement contracts;
- Commercial investment in the Public sector for more than 10 years;
- Long-term partner in the sector;
- Regular participant in trade shows and special events;
- Regular winner of large contracts for long periods;
- Infrastructure and organisation appropriate to large volume distribution to grand volume;
- Operational leasing solutions ideal for the Public sector;
- National geographical presence (Belgium and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg);
- On-going investment in the quality reference standards.
In our technical-logistic laboratories at Jumet, SYSTEMAT submits computer hardware the most rigorous testing. Your employees' work tool is therefore first analysed, configured and integrated in the slightest details. These infrastructures are also used as logistic centres for the preparation and coordination of major projects, such as private PC Plans or extensive deployment projects.
Information is only useful if you have access to it at all times. SYSTEMAT provides a certain number of resources enabling you to store and retain your data efficiently and securely. Thanks to the documented emergency scenarios we draw up for your platform, your company is not paralysed if your computer system fails. We mobilise our best personnel, best hardware and best software to restore your data. We also provide, if necessary, the work space required to enable you to continue your activities under optimum conditions.
Would you like more information? Please call us on +32 2 352 83 11 or send a request to email@example.com. We will arrange a meeting with a specialist on your premises or ours.